16 Reasons Why You Should Blog
Blogging takes time, and why should you spend that time is the wondering part of it. At times you may struggle with your blog. You may find it hard to find the time to write or find inspiration. Whatever it is, there are reasons as to why you should have a business blog or should blog at a personal level while I encourage you to continue blogging. A few things that definitely happen to most of us who blogs is we get new contacts, gain new insights and learn new things.
As a blogger, you are invited to have fun together, meet friends and exchange views. In some cases, you may try new products and services and may also travel to new destinations. You teach yourself more by being forced to develop ideas in a text. You may also go into the kitchen and experiment with some new dish or combine something new with food.
The obvious reason for blogging is making money. You can easily make money from blogging.
Mentioned below are sixteen reasons as to why you should start a blog and what a blog can provide.
1. The blog gives you an opportunity to contact someone for an interview that you otherwise cannot come in contact with.
2. Through the blog, you can become an expert authority in your field.
3. Media can pick up your opinions and contact you for an interview or comments.
4. With the blog, you build brand by your own voice.
5. The blog is a proprietary platform to present an opinion.
6. It is a place to develop an opinion that holds more views in a single page.
7. A blog is good for a website’s search engine optimization.
8. The blog draws traffic to the website where the blog’s content contributes with varied text and other material.
9. In the blog you can offer valuable information.
10. Great content will be interesting to read and share and you get new contacts and reach new audience hitherto unknown to you.
11. You increase your sales and visibility through a blog with attractive content.
12. Fresh new material attracts the search engines and contents are indexed fast.
13. You can link to your other content and of course link to others to help them.
14. You can educate your readers or customers in any technology or on your product or service.
15. The blog strengthens you as you can be in touch with your audience.
16. The business gets new potential customers. As a blogger you can make contacts and get to know like-minded people.